Monday, June 29, 2009

Challenge 46 - Summer

Hello everyone,
Before I announce this weeks challenge I have announcement to make. I have decided that I no longer have the time each week to run this challenge blog. For this reason, I have decided to close the blog down. I would like to thank you all for your entries over the past 45 challenges, it has been fun running the blog but it is time I move on. I hope you understand.

** Next Week will be the Final challenge**

On to this weeks challenge, Kathrin set the challenge and chose Summer..

"Summer has finally arrived - but here in Germany we had and still have way too much rain and temperatures too low. So, please bring the summer to us, proove me that it has really arrived by making some sunny, happy summer cards - whatever summer means to you."

This week we Simon Says Stamps are sponsoring us. They are offering a $20 to spend in their store!

Photobucket

So have your entry linked with Mister Linky by Monday 6th July.

Here are the design teams creations:

Tammy Wark

19 comments:

Helen said...

So sorry to hear that this will be the last ever Cupcake Challenge...I'll definitely try to find time to join you this week!
Gorgeous DT cards girls - an inspiration as always! :0)
Helen x

raindropecho said...

Oh no! I can't believe you won't be part of my Monday blog hopping :( I'm crossing my fingers that you will change your mind by next week. Fantastic DT cards, as always. I'll miss this!

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Guys..so thrilled to be in last weeks top 5 but very sad there wont be another challenge after this week...

Best wishes to all.
Kind regards
Jan

Eleonora said...

Want to wish you all lovely summer and good luck in the future challenges:)
-Eleonora-

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Real sorry to see you go!

Anne said...

Sorry to see your blog ending, thanks for all the fun I've had playing along :)

Fern said...

Hi Girls,
Stunning DT cards... so beautiful.
Sorry to hear that this is your last chalenge... i really enjoyed making my summery card this week, and i hope you like it too.

Fern xx

Jacilynn said...

Super cute cards! Love em

Dorothy said...

Thank you for having sponsored challenges - I certainly understand, but, though I have just started, I will miss it. Great examples - wish I had time to case a few of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a shame, sorry to hear, but I do understand. I wish you all the best in your future. I will make a special effort to make sure I play along with your last 2 challenges x x

Ceal said...

Sorry to hear you are closing the blog. I don't know your circumstance but have you though about going to a Monthly challenge?

Linda said...

I am sad to see you go. The challenges have been great. Thanks for letting me play along. Good Luck on you next venture. Visit me at my blog if you have nothing to do. Like that every happens.:)

Suzi Mac said...

So sorry you are closing this lovely blog. I wish you success in whatever your future brings. here is my card
Suzi xx

Shauna K said...

Awww, it's sad to see this go! I've enjoyed this blog, but we do understand. *huggs*
Here's my card

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely cards !!

Carlie M. said...

I LOVED THIS CHALLENGE!!! I liked the DT cards too!!

my card

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, I´m so sorry that this is the last Cupcake challenge, I´ve been looking forward to join you, so this is my first and last one...
Love the DT cards as always, they´ve been giving lots of inspiration!!!
Here is my Entry

Hugs
Maarit

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, hi ho, this world is new to me. My link went only to the pic, not to my blog side. Here comes a new better link, I hope...
Here is my Entry

Hugs
Maarit

Maxine said...

I can't believe that this is the last Cupcake Challenge!!! I just found you guys.... Now where will I go? It's been fun, and here is my card. By the way who is Paula P? I saw her card and it is AMAZING. It looks like Iris folding, but it has a picture.... I love it