Sunday, August 19, 2012

Guess the Cupcake... Who did it!

I know... You don't normally see us on a Sunday evening!

Thanks so much for all your fabulous entries for our Great Cake Off Photo Inspiration Challenge. We'll be back in the morning with our usual post but, in the meantime, I thought you might like to know 'who did it' in our Guess the Cupcake Competition...

1. Jane
2. Sari
3. Donna
4. Helen
5. Shelly
6. Maarit
7. Delphine
So, did you get it right? Did you figure out that Liza was the red herring?

Well, Kanda did! (KandA Creative Moments Blog.) Congratulations Andrea. Please could you e-mail me your full name and postal address and I'll get your stash sent out to you.

Have a great evening :)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations to the winner. It is well deserved.

KandA said...

Can't believe I got them right - must admit there was a bit of guessing involved. Thanks so much xx